Monday 17 December 2012

Pacific Colours: Bottles.

Some red, greens, blues and bottles, picture by Bethania Lima, 2012
A touch of red, greens, blues and bottles, picture by Bethania Lima, 2012
"Pacific Colours" is the name of a series of pictures that I am publishing this month. If interested, read more about it here.

I've already posted about my passion for bottles. I mean, their shapes, transparency, colours. The bottles above make a great example of those things. They are from Pablo Neruda's house in Valparaíso, called La Sebastiana. See more about it here. In that house I saw a poem of him, Oda a las Cosas, that I loved. I definetely love bottles.


All images and contents, unless otherwise stated, belong to Bethania Lima. Copyright 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website

1 comment:

  1. wow,love these transparent colours, and the fairytale sphere of the picture :-)
    ps. my lovely Chilean oil bottle is just empthy :-(( it was really good!!

    ReplyDelete