Friday 2 November 2012

Challeging myself

I am a stronger believer in the "learning by doing"process. So, I took the plunge and commited myself to a project called "Art Every Day Month".
I got to know about it through dear Deborah Velásquez, a classmate from the first group of our very inspiring course ABSPD.
"Art Every Day Month" is a challenge created and hosted by Leah Pilken Kolidas, an artist based on Boston. More on the project here.
I loved the broad meaning of the art term and the rules to be broken approach. So I don't feel so obliged and just will make a try. I will also try to make short posts everyday, showing the "art" I made, probably with very few explanations or text, to make it smooth and quick.
Hope you follow my journey here. Thank you for stopping by.





All images and contents, unless otherwise stated, belong to Bethania Lima. Copyright 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not use anything without permission or without making note of the origin on your blog or website

No comments:

Post a Comment