Sunday 12 February 2012

Vaso de flor: A new pattern


It's been a long time. Lot's of work following my SPD course (http://dowhatyouloveforlife.com/pattern/). Later I'll post some of the recent works. For now, I just wanted to share the latest one. I had lots of fun doing it. It's called "Vaso de flor" (flower vase). Its a recognition of my father's (who was a painter, among a lot of other things) and my mother's (who is a great home decor stylist) influence over my work. Hope you enjoy it. Nice week ahead.

****
Tem um tempão que não apareço no blog. Tô trabalhando muito no curso de SPD (http://dowhatyouloveforlife.com/pattern/). Mais adiante vou compartilhar alguns dos trabalhos que estive fazendo. Por agora, gostaria de mostrar um trabalho em particular, esse daí de cima, chamado "Vaso de flor". É uma forma de reconhecimento das influências de meu pai (um pintor, entre outras coisas) e de minha mãe (uma estilista de decoração) sobre meu trabalho. Espero que você curta. Boa semana.

7 comments:

  1. Lucas e eu gostamos muito. Ele está aqui ao meu lado.
    Achei delicado, suave, romântico
    Beijos
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! The motif was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I´m wondering about where did you get that sweet gray - blue.. It might be through the Chilean skies...Keep flying! Bel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for those lovely comments, girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muito bonito Bethania, não sabia deste seu lado artístico, parabéns...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doce como a família! Quero um papel de parede igual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. like it, reminds me of some elegant lady's with long dresses... strange, but I think of it when I see it..

    ReplyDelete