Friday 27 January 2012

New pattern


Hi, everyone. Have a look at my new pattern. I loved to hand draw the motif and digitally manipulate it. So fun. I did like the way it looks. And you? Doesn't it have a Marimekko (http://www.marimekko.com/) feeling? Could you see it applied into home furnishing fabrics? Oh, I wish I could see it applied to fabrics for home furnishings or even to a tote bag. I would love it!

Oi. Dê uma olhada no meu novo padrão. Adorei desenhar o motivo a mão e depois manipulá-lo digitalmente. Adorei o resultado. E você? Não tem uma cara de produto da Marimekko (http://www.marimekko.com/)? Não daria pra imaginar esse produto aplicado em tecidos de decoração? Oh, tomara que possa vê-lo aplicado a tecidos de decoração ou mesmo em uma sacola. Adoraria!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I could see it on curtains, cushions and other home furnishing textiles, great Bethania!
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it dear! The motifs are so organic and magnificent! I I am curious to see it with colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hy, Miranda and Virginia. Love to find your comments here. I am very happy with the results I can see are coming from our course. I hope Module 2 gets as good as Module 1. Thank you for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this blog! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helmi, thank you for visiting and offering me such a warm feedback. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete